Re: Mathic

Hi everyone,

On 04/01/2015 07:37 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 06:48:43AM -0500, Doug Torrance wrote:
I've just added a new math library, mathic, to the Debian Science
git repository.  It will be an eventual dependency of Macaulay2.
Thanks for working on this.
Comments are welcome, and if anyone would like to sponsor it, I
would greatly appreciate it.  Note that it depends on memtailor,
which is still in NEW.
If you have trouble finding a sponsor feel free to use SoB:

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

I'm bumping this, as a build-dependency of mathic, memtailor, that was previously not in Debian, has just been accepted into sid. Would anyone be willing to sponsor?

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB#line-278

Thanks!
Doug