Uploaded Limereg V1.4.0

Hi,

I uploaded the latest upstream version of Limereg V 1.4.0 to alioth. I also added test automation during build time (by automake) and after installation (by autopkgtest). Location: git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/limereg.git

On http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/imageanalysis the package is listed as 'Packaging has started'. I'd be glad if that package could be updated to V 1.4.0, and possibly be reviewed for being turned into an official Debian package.

Release notes:
  * Support for arbitrary aspect ratios
  * Support for color images as input image (will be loaded as greyscale)
  * Support for arbitrary image backgrounds
  * Added parameter --invert
  * Reduced the default value for --maxrot
  * Bugfix: Allow limereg parameters --outfile and --nogui to be coexistent

Outlook:
The next upstream version in a few wheeks or months will be V 1.5 with more stability and the possibility to search for subimages inside a bigger image (with the same API interface).

Thanks for sponsoring :)

Regards,
Roelof