Re: adoption: from collab-maint to debian-science

Hi, thanks for your replies.

My main issue is the coming existence of two git repositories at Alioth
for the same package, this can be confusing and this occupy space for nothing.
Is there a procedure to remove the obsolete git repository once the new fresh
one is set up ?

Thanks,
Jerome