Re: adoption: from collab-maint to debian-science

Hi Jerome,

there's a good description for the Debian Games Team here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git

You should be able to ssh into git.debian.org with your alioth account
(I think). The 3 steps to create a git repository have to be slightly
modified:

$ ssh <username>@git.debian.org
$ cd /git/debian-science/packages
$ ./setup-repository <package> '<package description>'

This is from memory, but I think last time I did it the setup-repository
script was there. Next you can change the remote in your local repo and
push to the new location.

Best,
Tobias