Re: Package with support for 64-bits arch only

I have switched all binary packages with Architecture: any to Architecture: amd64 and it did the trick for my test PPA [1].

Please let me know whether this is considered acceptable.

Ghis

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ghisvail/+archive/ubuntu/gadgetron

Dear all,

I am working on a package (Gadgetron), which does not support 32-bit builds for some reason. I contacted upstream about the issue but they actually do not care because the use case for 32-bit is, and I am quoting here, "asinine".

Is there a way to get the source package to be built only for architectures supporting 64-bits ? Or should I consider a different alternative ?

Cheers,
Ghis