Re: h5py/2.2.1-2~exp1

Thanks Fred for sponsoring my upload.

As a matter of fact, v2.4 also builds and run fine with the overrides of CFLAGS
and LDFLAGS currently in d/rules. No need for further patching besides to avoid
a forced usage of rpath in the compilation of the Cython extensions. I thought it
would be much more challenging than that, good surprises happen.

I have tested the package all day long and it worked perfectly. I suggest to make an
upload of v2.4 in experimental and leave the autopkgtest features as a stretch goal
for when the package will be moved to unstable. v2.4 brings so much improvement
to the current v2.2.x that it'd be wrong to delay it longer.

How does that sound ?