Re: Sagemath: going further: singular

Thanks for the prompt reply.

On 08/03/15 21:02, Tobias Hansen wrote:
> Hi Jerome,
>
> when this ticket is done:
> http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/17254
>
> Maybe for Sage 6.7 I guess. If we're lucky they may even still put it
> into Sage 6.6.
>
> If you have too much time and feel like setting up a Debian unstable (I
> used schroot) you can even build sage 6.5 using Debian packages now with
> only 40 or so failing doctests. We can always use help with fixing
> these. Instructions on
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Sage

In fact, I wondering whether or not I may consider to package Singular 3 at one point.
For now, it is certainly better to finalize the package singular 4: lacking dependencies,
documentation, and certainly more.

Best wishes,
Jerome

--
Jerome BENOIT, Ph.D. | jgmbenoit-at+rezozer*dot_net
http://www.rezozer.net/