Re: Sagemath: going further: singular

Hi Jerome,

when this ticket is done:
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/17254

Maybe for Sage 6.7 I guess. If we're lucky they may even still put it
into Sage 6.6.

If you have too much time and feel like setting up a Debian unstable (I
used schroot) you can even build sage 6.5 using Debian packages now with
only 40 or so failing doctests. We can always use help with fixing
these. Instructions on
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Sage

Best,
Tobias