Re: Are you still interested in maintaining plplot or should we take the package over into Debian Science

Hi Andreas,

I have been working in the background on this, but not being a DD myself
there have been delays in getting this uploaded. There is now a new
version in unstable. There are remaining bugs, but I'm working on these
too. If the Debian Science team are able to help with uploads though
that would be useful.

Thanks

Andrew