Re: [help] modern packaging of multi-precision scientific library

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 09:13:58PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> override_dh_auto_build:
>         dh_auto_build --sourcedirectory=autodock
>         dh_auto_build --sourcedirectory=autogrid
> [..]

--sourcedirectory made me curious. now the manual also has

BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS
[..]
       -B[directory], --builddirectory=[directory]
           Enable out of source building and use the specified directory as the build directory. If directory parameter is omitted, a default build directory will chosen.

this seems to fit even better... (?)

cheers
felix