RFS: Apertium, Lttoolbox, CG-3

(CC to people who've asked)

So, I finally got around to packaging latest Apertium, Lttoolbox, and CG-3, as I said I would back in May.

They're in git on alioth as:
git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/lttoolbox.git (Closes: #733185, #758518)
git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/apertium.git (Closes: #748976, #753459)
git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/cg3.git (Closes: #475452)

There's probably other of the apertium and lttoolbox bugs that get fixed in this way, but I've only marked the obvious ones for now.

In the process I accidentally clobbered the existing apertium.git repo. Sorry. I simply didn't see it in ls or on the web view while scanning for existing apertium-related packages. Then, I further clobbered it to not have a repo with mixed meta files.

As suggested by Kartik, I've started with 3 core Apertium packages, then if those are accepted I'll package up all the language pairs and other dependencies.

-- Tino Didriksen