Re: RFS: svgtoipe -- converts SVG figures to an XML file readable by Ipe

Hi,

thanks for contribution!

It is also a good practice to contact to a maintainer/uploader
of the package, if it is even team-maintained. I would strongly
recommend you to contact Steve and coordinate your work
with him, he is always very responsible.

Best regards

Anton