RFS: svgtoipe -- converts SVG figures to an XML file readable by Ipe

My first contribution to debian-science. :)

svgtoipe has been sitting around unmaintained for a long time. I have made numerous changes, including importing into git, making a manpage, and complying with both Debian Policy and Debian Python Policy.

Please, can a DD have a look when you have a moment?

The repo is at http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/svgtoipe.git.

Note that I have not added the final debian tag to git. I am not sure what the protocol is for Debian Science, but on the Ruby team, the uploader (DD) does the final tag right before uploading. Please let me know if I've done it wrong!

Caitlin