New team member

Hi there,

My name's Caitlin, and I'd like to join the Debian Science team.

My Alioth account is cm-guest, and I have just sent a request to join. I've already read through the group's policy and most of the wiki pages.

I'm not interested in any particular package. I'm more interested in the QA- and release-type tasks, cleaning up existing packages and importing the new upstream versions before the jessie freeze.

I am currently actively participating in the Ruby team and maintain a couple of packages on my own. I'm not a DD or DM (hopefully one day...), so I will always need a sponsor.

Look forward to working with you! And if there's something specific you're looking for help with (that a non-DD can do), let me know!

Caitlin