Re: RFS: flint -- C library for number theory

Hi,

Le 07/08/2014 17:30, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Hi,

flint stands for Fast Library for Integer Number Theory, is already used
quite heavily in sagemath, and will likely be used by a few other
mathematical programs in the near future.

Tim Abbott packaged it years ago ; Felix Salfelder prepared it anew and
I made a few small changes to try to finish it.

The current debian-science repository is in a state where I think it can
go in. At least lintian isn't unhappy with it, and it allowed me to
prepare my flintqs packaging.

Snark on #debian-science

PS: for convenience:
ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/flint.git

Ok, after Felix Salfelder lent me a helping hand (thanks!), the repository is now in a state where even git-dpm is happy.

Snark on #debian-science