Re: RFS: flint -- C library for number theory

Hi,

Le 07/08/2014 23:17, Tobias Hansen a écrit :
Hi Julien,

here are my comments:

- Check if the patches from the two NMU's are still needed,
   if not keep at least the changelog entries and write in the
   new entry that they are no longer needed.

Sorry, which NMUs?

- Build and install the documentation from doc/latex.

Work in progress: I'm checking what I did it works in pbuilder this night.

- make install installs /usr/share/flint/CPimport.txt and it's currently
not installed. Should it be?

It should, and now it's done.

- Write a more complete changelog entry.

Done.

- Close bugs in the changelog.

Done with above.

- Adapt debian/copyright file to format 1.0.

Done.

- Fix broken patch header. If there's a web link or something explaining
why the test has to be disabled, add it please.

I'll have to ask Felix because:
1. it looks like I was the culpr... author,
2. furnished it with a proper header claiming forwarding it upstream wasn't needed

but I don't remember anything about it!

- Replace Felix with yourself in Uploaders.

Done. And in d/ch so it doesn't look like an NMU.

Cheers,
Tobias

I'll push something tomorrow. Or well, later today now.

Snark on #debian-science