Re: RFS: flint -- C library for number theory

Hi Julien,

here are my comments:

- Check if the patches from the two NMU's are still needed,
  if not keep at least the changelog entries and write in the
  new entry that they are no longer needed.
- Build and install the documentation from doc/latex.
- make install installs /usr/share/flint/CPimport.txt and it's currently
not installed. Should it be?
- Write a more complete changelog entry.
- Close bugs in the changelog.
- Adapt debian/copyright file to format 1.0.
- Fix broken patch header. If there's a web link or something explaining
why the test has to be disabled, add it please.
- Replace Felix with yourself in Uploaders.

Cheers,
Tobias