Re: ITP: flintqs -- Program using quadratic sieve to factor integers

Hi,

Le 07/08/2014 14:18, Tobias Hansen a écrit :
Do you also plan to get the updated flint package uploaded? I would give
that a slightly higher priority, since it has more potential users. For
example the flint homepage says there's ongoing work to use it in
Macauley2 and Singular, so a Debian package could help people who want
to build those in the future.

In fact, I sent the ITP on flintqs because I planned to use flintqs as a small test for the flint package. But... flintqs doesn't need flint!

So yes, I'd like to see flint in debian, and I just sent an RFS, but it's orthogonal with the flintqs situation :-)

Snark on #debian-science