Re: ITP: flintqs -- Program using quadratic sieve to factor integers

Hi!

Do you also plan to get the updated flint package uploaded? I would give
that a slightly higher priority, since it has more potential users. For
example the flint homepage says there's ongoing work to use it in
Macauley2 and Singular, so a Debian package could help people who want
to build those in the future.

Cheers,
Tobias