Re: octomap_1.6.6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Andreas,

El Dimarts, 29 de juliol de 2014, a les 16:40:21, Andreas Tille va escriure:
[...]

> Once you consider your work finished, you could simply ping me that you
> are ready.  Just make sure you keep the changelog entry targeting at
> UNRELEASED and everybody knows that it is work in progress.

I have worked in the octomap package following the ftp-master advices. I have
a lintian warning  about:

debian-watch-file-should-dversionmangle-not-uversionmangle

I know that you commented a bug in lintian [1] and I have tried to "explain"
the dfsg suffix, and although I have override this warning, still is there.
Please could you look on it?

And if you think it's ok, please repush it.

Thanks,

Leopold

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=748465

Linux User 152692     PGP: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia