Re: octomap_1.6.6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

A Dimarts, 29 de juliol de 2014, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> Hi Leopold,

> >                 ^^^^^^^
> >
> > No!!!
> >
> > it's to debian/copyright !!!!!
> >
> > you were testing me ;-)
>
> Test passed. B-)
>
> In other words: Please double check if I say something.  It might be
> simply wrong.  Sorry for the confusion.

Nothing to sorry ...

> > I simplify the rules and that's all.
>
> Fine.
>
> > > Can you please commit your changes to let me reproduce?
> >
> > sure, but with a final package to revision. I just have to review some
files
> > for the copyright, if not ftp-masters are angry with me .... :-)
>
> Why?  Just commit as early as possible to Git.  I (or other) could
> inspect your changes and give helpful hints like:  What stupid idiot
> told you to add Files-Excluded to d/control? ;-)

:-D

I have to search the files for the copyright. The web that they target are
down, but as they are kde icons, I hope to find the copyholders. However, I'm
trying to be able to sit down in my desktop to search this, but the world is
against me and I couldn't. I hope that I could do that soon.

> Once you consider your work finished, you could simply ping me that you
> are ready.  Just make sure you keep the changelog entry targeting at
> UNRELEASED and everybody knows that it is work in progress.

Yes,

thanks for all,

Leopold

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leopold.palomo@upc.edu>
Institut d'Organització i Control de Sistemes Industrials -IOC-
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya -UPC-

Institute of Industrial and Control Engineering
Technical University of Catalonia
Avda. Diagonal 647, pl. 11
08028 BARCELONA (Spain)

Tel. +34-934016655 (office)