Re: new netcdf packages: first review

Hi,

Whats the status of the various netcdf4.3 packages?

As you may have seen from a previous email, I'm working with Gilles
Filiippi on
making the HDF5 packages co-installable, which would make it possible to
ship both serial and parallel versions of netcdf.
I think it would be possible to ship a single MPI copy, depending on
hdf5_mpi, rather than a specific MPI flavour, with both hdf5 packages
providing this.

best regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
A decent provision for the poor is the true test of civilization.