Re: healpix-cxx: please upload 3.11.2-6, disables OpenMP on kfreebsd-i386 and closes #740889

Hi Leo,

thanks for your work on this package.  I noticed that the library is not
yet included in any Debian Science task but I think libhealpix-cxx-dev
should show up in (at least) one of the development tasks which are
rendered in the Debian Science web sentinel at

  http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/

Please make a suggestion which one might fit best according to your
insigth.  I'm volunteering to inject the package name right into the
tasks file and you can than profit from the Sponsering of Blends effort:

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB