healpix-cxx: please upload 3.11.2-6, disables OpenMP on kfreebsd-i386 and closes #740889

Hi Steffen,

Would you please upload healpix-cxx_3.11.2-6 (committed in r46660)? I disabled OpenMP on kfreebsd-i386. I have checked that this will fix the following bug:

healpix-cxx: testsuite does not terminate

I'm CCing the upstream developers. Briefly, on the kfreebsd-i386 architecture, the map2alm_iter2 function can fail to converge if using multiple OpenMP cores. As a result, one of the unit tests runs indefinitely. The function converges and the unit tests terminate quickly and successfully on kfreebsd-i386 if we disable OpenMP. OpenMP is still enabled on all other platforms.

Thanks,
Leo Singer
Graduate Student @ LIGO-Caltech