Re: RFS: pyfftw/0.9.2 [ITP Bug #728085] -- python wrapper for FFTW3

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:18:42 +0000
Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com> wrote:

> i.e. to drop the distribution of the
> Cython-generated c-files and to distribute the source of the sphinx
> documentation and not a build of it which requires patching.

Hi Ghislain,

I would highlight this is not an "upstream bug" as cython recommends to
ship the C/C++ generated files (and optionally the pyx/pxd) to prevent
the changes in the cython generated files (see the recent
deprecectation of array of bint with cython 0.19.2).

This is a Debian specific request (call it a bug if you wish), adding
another build dependency.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Kieffer