Re: RFS: pyfftw/0.9.2 [ITP Bug #728085] -- python wrapper for FFTW3

Hi everyone,

I have updated the package to use the newer pybuild build system. I have
also forwarded upstream a couple of bugs regarding the current format of
the source distribution, i.e. to drop the distribution of the
Cython-generated c-files and to distribute the source of the sphinx
documentation and not a build of it which requires patching. The
upstream author committed to fix them for the next release.

Please have a look.

Ghislain