Xeon Phi on sale

Hey,

I've just, been researching how to use a Xeon Phi board under Debian and
found the discussion on this mailing list from last year[0]. Some of the
responders said that it could be supported under Debian, but only if
there were some machines available with the MIC boards. But since the
MIC boards were really expensive that was unlikely.  Well, they're on
sale at the moment for less than USD$200. See:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTgzNjY

I wonder if that might now be achievable?

While I don't have my board yet, I intend on using it from Debian, so
will be working in this area.

Cheers,
Andrew

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2013/12/msg00017.html