Re: Debian: apertium language pairs broken in jessie due to pcre3 update

On 28 October 2014 03:13, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 09:29 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I don't think a proper fix is going to happen before the freeze so can
> we have the binNMUs so that apertium works in jessie?

Have Kartik/Francis/Tino upload the latest upstream code and language
pairs to unstable and unblock them for jessie. This seems unlikely.

And here I was sure that the whole PCRE thing was taken care of, but then I double-checked, and I had only taken care of it for the nightly builds.

The Debian-Science git repos for apertium and lttoolbox are now updated with the patches that work around the PCRE issues:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/apertium.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/lttoolbox.git

-- Tino Didriksen