Re: documentation package: quid large (if not huge) data examples ?

Hi Jerome,

if you know the license for these files and they're distributable in
Debian, I think the best way is the following:

Put them into a second source package and let the doc package recommend
or depend on the image package. This means that reuploading and
downloading of the same files and taking up more space on snapshots etc
only happens when the images change and not for every update of the
tachyon package. This is also done for some games, e.g. 0ad.

BTW how huge are we talking? If they're really huge maybe it's better
just to say somewhere how to get the files.

Best,
Tobias