Are you still interested in maintaining plplot or should we take the package over into Debian Science

Hi Andrew,

the last changelog entry in plplot package dates from

   Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:34:10 +0100

and the package is featuring four RC critical bugs (three of them with
patch).  There is also a new upstream source available.

Did you lost interest in maintaining this package?  If yes I'd
suggest to take over plplot into Debian Science team maintenance to make
sure packages depending from plplot can migrate to testing.

PS to Debian Science team:  I personally do not really want to spent
   my time into this library but would try to help since some of the
   Debian Med packages are depending from plplot.