Re: New team member

This is an excellent idea. After seeing your suggestion yesterday, I looked through a few packages for what's already included or not included, and felt very overwhelmed. I also saw some of Anton's packages with the tests already enabled, and originally thought he'd written all these tests himself, which was *very* intimidating (thankfully, I thought to use Code Search, and found where the test cases were hiding in the source package).

There is nothing scary, really. We just create some necessary files in a tmp-directory
and check the functionality of the program. In case of libraries, we build
a simple program and link it against tested lib (see a lot of examples in vtk6-package).

The skeleton of a test-script can just be copy-pasted.

Cheers

Anton