UNRELEASED when searching for a sponsor (Was: RFS: eclib -- library and tools for elliptic curves)

Hi Andreas,

teams that use the PET [1] use this flag to distinguish packages that
are still worked on (UNRELEASED) and packages where the maintainer
searches a sponsor (unstable/experimental). The PET uses this to
determine whether to display the package as ready for upload or not [2].
In teams that strictly use this workflow (I think the Perl Team is one
of them) it is not necessary to ask for a sponsor on the list.

The fact that the package was uploaded is then indicated in the vcs by
the debian revision tag which is created by the sponsor.

[1] http://pet.alioth.debian.org/
[2] http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi

One can of course do it differently, but this is why I considered
removing UNRELEASED when one is ready a standard practice.

Cheers,
Tobias