Re: RFS: eclib -- library and tools for elliptic curves

Hi Tobias,

On Sun, Aug 03, 2014 at 11:30:13AM +0200, Tobias Hansen wrote:

> please set the targeted distribution in the changelog to unstable, then
> I'll sponsor it. (It's always a good idea to do that before asking for a
> sponsor.)

Never say always. :-)  I personally tend to give the contrary advise to
leave it at UNRELEASED since as long as the package is not yet sponsered
it is actually UNRELEASED and a long seek for a sponsor might lead to
the wrong assumption that the package was uploaded (long) before and
nobody will care about the package.  Since the sponsor is doing the
actual upload to unstable I personally do this last change while also
keeping the chance of doing some minor change to the package I feel
apropriate without doing a "Please change this - please sponsor the
changes" round.  I think this workflow is more efficient.