wxAstroCapture / Astronomy working group

Hello Debian-Science,

I'm currently at the Debian Sprint in Stonehaven, along with
Steffen Möller, Andreas Tille and
others:https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Aberdeen2014

The group here is mostly biology orientated, but I happened
to asked Andreas about astronomy related packages and he
directed me here, and to this thread last month:

"Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group"
https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2014/01/msg00044.html

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in packaging
(or at least helping to package) the Linux/Windows astronomy
image capture tool wxAstroCapture, which has recently been
released as an open source project:

https://github.com/wxAstro/wxAstroCapture
http://arnholm.org/astro/software/wxAstroCapture/

This was previously a closed source but freely available
project by Martin Burri and Carsten Arnholm, and is now
provisionally under the GPL v2+ (although bundling some
library code under other open source licences). Licence
review from Debian packagers would be useful too.

The code is C++ using wxWidgets for the GUI, with some
fairly low level code for talking to USB web cameras.

Is anyone interested?

Thanks,

Peter