Re: Looking for a sponsor for some robotics related packages

On 01/08/2014 08:12 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
>>> Current Standards-Version is 3.9.5 now.
>>
>> Do you want me to update this in the three packages? BTW, should Lintian
>> warn about this kind of things?
>
> It is not critical. You can update it now or later.

Better now than later. Done.

> The more important question is the following. Are you going to
> maintain all of these packages? If yes, please, add yourself to
> uploaders.

Yes. Done. Thanks for the reminder. I also set debian-science as
maintainer for the sdformat package which I believe is the standard
policy of the group.

Thanks Anton.

--
Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero@osrfoundation.org>