Crystallography packages

Hi,

when trying my luck with putting Debian Science packages into tasks (see
[1]) I stumbled upon python-fabio.  This was by chance because I was
seeking for

   apt-cache search cbf

since I wanted to make some sense of cbflib-bin which deals with CBF
files (which I do not know personally).  It seems both packages are
about crystallography and I would be really happy if the maintainers (in
CC would come up with some reasonable suggestion in what task(s) the
packages should be mentioned.

Moreover I noticed that python-fabio is not yet maintained by any
team and in a repository outside of anonscm.debian.org.  Would you
consider moving this package under team maintenance?

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2013/12/msg00049.html