Re: RFS: pyfftw/0.9.2 [ITP Bug #728085] -- python wrapper for FFTW3

Hi Ghislain,

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 12:37:58PM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> I have sent a request for joining the team. In the meantime, you'll find
> a patch attached with this reply. Please let me know whether this is
> sufficient, I took example on what you did with libnfft3-dev.

I have seen your changes in commit log mail.  Unfortunately currently
SVN and Git on debian.org are not available and also
http://blends.alioth.debian.org does not work (for whatever reason)
so we cn not check.  But it seems everything is OK.

Thanks for your work on this