Re: RFS: nfft -- Library for computing Non-uniform Fast Fourier Transforms

I have followed the guidelines in http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html and created a git repository to manage the NFFT package. I then registered on Alioth and filed a request to be part of the debian-science project. I'll give you an update when I'll be granted the access to the debian-science repo and be able to push the first version of the package.

Ghislain