Re: roboptim-core_2.0-2_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just learned about ths package by the latest upload.  It seems that
> the binary package
>
>    libroboptim-core-dev
>
> would make a good target for a (not yet existing robotics-dev) task.
> Thomas, I have no idea how comfortable you are with the Blends concept.
> We try to assemble binary packages that fit together to one workfield in
> tasks.  I guess if you maintain this package you might know other
> packages as well who might be helpful for the development in robotics -
> so please make further suggestions what might fit.

Hello,
yes I would like to help having a better support for Robotics in Debian.

Actually all the packages I have uploaded so far are trying to go
toward this goal.

I know in theory what is a blend but I have to admit I am not very
acquainted with
this idea. But I definitively think this is a good idea and I would
like to help.
Would you happen to have any pointer about how to make this happen?

BTW I sent this mail to the debtags-devel mailing-list asking for a
debtag, which
would be a good start IMHO:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debtags-devel/2013-April/002211.html
...but it seems everyone was focused on the release so it did not get
any attention.
Any chance you could help me on this one?

Best,
--
Thomas Moulard(ムラー トマ)
CNRS-AIST JRL (Joint Robotics Laboratory), UMI3218/CRT, Tsukuba, Japan