Re: RFP: mpir -- Multiple Precision Integers and Rationals library

Le 15/05/2013 16:46, Felix Salfelder a écrit :
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 03:29:04PM +0200, Julien Puydt wrote:
- it is for an older version of mpir ;

it's an import of an ancient svn repo. upstream has switched to git.

- as far as I know it doesn't follow the packaging guidelines (the
debian work and the upstream sources are in the same branch, with
commits intertwined)

it lacks the upstream branch (i forgot to push), but commits are
seperated. it's four commits on top of the svn-repo and unnecessary
tarball reconstruction.

Uh... I saw the packaging commits and the upstream commits in the same branch :-/

so it's probably wiser to restart from scratch.

i'll push the git repo and rebase the four commits the next days. it
should be easy to import 2.6.0.

Well, if you do the work, I don't really care about the above -- the sponsor might though :-P

Thanks!

Snark