Re: RFP: mpir -- Multiple Precision Integers and Rationals library

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 03:29:04PM +0200, Julien Puydt wrote:
> - it is for an older version of mpir ;

it's an import of an ancient svn repo. upstream has switched to git.

> - as far as I know it doesn't follow the packaging guidelines (the
> debian work and the upstream sources are in the same branch, with
> commits intertwined)

it lacks the upstream branch (i forgot to push), but commits are
seperated. it's four commits on top of the svn-repo and unnecessary
tarball reconstruction.

> so it's probably wiser to restart from scratch.

i'll push the git repo and rebase the four commits the next days. it
should be easy to import 2.6.0.

regards
felix