Re: Last call before metapackage creation for Wheezy

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:31:43 +0200
Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> I plan to create metapackages for Wheezy next Monday.  So if you are
> maintaining packages that are relevant for science please verify that
> it is mentioned here
>
>     http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/
>
> in the appropriate section to make sure Wheezy users will get the full
> list of scientific applications in Wheezy easily.

Dear Andreas,

I packaged pyFAI which is used for X-ray crystal diffraction and small angle scattering, so the meaningful topics are:
physics, biology & chemetry.

Could you please add it to the corresponding topics. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
--
Jerome Kieffer <jerome.kieffer@esrf.fr>