[RFC] debian/upstream -- add "Funding:" field

Many projects are often (fully or partially) supported by different
governmental agencies and/or private funds.  Those in turn often request
(or at least ask) to acknowledge such sources of funding on projects
pages and corresponding products.  ATM there is quite a few of such
projects maintained in Debian but it is nearly impossible to
identify them, that is why I think it would be great to add a new field,
which would describe those, e.g.

Funding: NSF XX-123456, NIH 123456, ...

That would improve our ability to show to those agencies that we take
care about considerable amount of products produced from their funding
initiatives.

What do you think?
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko