Re: Big Data and HSM - Grau OpenArchive

On 08/23/2012 03:02 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
Hi Jan,

We want that, certainly. And we want you as you are using that system
already. Would you be prepared to be that package's maintainer? I
somehow understood you so. Do you possibly even have such a package
already? It would then start with the bug report you mentioned, ITP in
Debian lingo, with 'reportbug wnpp' and following the instructions.

Right on then ;-) There is a package by GRAU, but that will need additional work before it can enter the Debian repository.
I get back to you once it's ready for a first review.

Feel free contacting me (or the list) for questions on the packaging
itself.

I will certainly need that.

Jan

--
MAX-PLANCK-INSTITUT fuer Radioastronomie
Jan Behrend - Rechenzentrum