RFS: hepmc/2.06.09-1

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hepmc"

* Package name    : hepmc
  Version         : 2.06.09-1
  Upstream Author : Lynn Garren <garren@fnal.gov>
* URL             : https://savannah.cern.ch/projects/hepmc/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

 hepmc-examples - Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators - example files
 hepmc-reference-manual - Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators -
                          Reference Manual
 hepmc-user-manual - Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators - User Manual
 libhepmc-dev - Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators - development files
 libhepmc4  - Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators
 libhepmcfio-dev - fio library of HepMC - development files
 libhepmcfio4 - fio library of HepMC

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/hepmc

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hepmc/hepmc_2.06.09-1.dsc

and the git repo for debian packaging is:

 git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/hepmc.git

Changes since the last upload:

  * New upstream.
  * debian/control: move doxygen-latex, ghostscript, texlive-math-extra to
    build-dep-indep.
  * debian/copyright: fix licence version.
  * debian/rules: support get-orig-source rule.

Regards,
Lifeng Sun