Re: Please check whether your package is mentioned in tasks files

Hi Ole,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 06:40:02AM +0200, Olе Streicher wrote:

> How is the process to include packages there?

It is basically editing the files in

   svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks

Any DD should have commit permissions by ACLs (if it does not work for
you I'd keen on knowing this).  If it is not self explanatory you might
like to have a look in the Blends documentation[1].

> I recently packaged for the "astronomy" task:
>
> - saods9

It is just mentioned in the task as you can easily verify at the
according task page[2].  The remark about the removed package is cause
by the prospective package information[3] in the tasks file which I
just removed (needs new rendering of tasks page by the cron job.)

> - sextractor

Is just in task

> - iausofa-c

This is binary package libsofa-c-dev which I just added to astronomy-dev.

> - starlink-pal

Same here: -> libstarlink-pal-dev

> - starlink-ast

-> libstarlink-ast-dev

> - wcstools

  wcstools into astronomy
  libwcstools-dev into astronomy-dev

> - wcslib

  wcslib-tools into astronomy
  wcslib-dev into astronomy-dev

> - python-pywcs

  into astronomy

> - funtools

  funtools into astronomy
  Question: what about tcl-funtools? Should this be included
            as well / instead
  libfuntools-dev into astronomy-dev

> - cpl

  libcpl-dev into astronomy-dev

> - esorex

  esorex in astronomy

> - python-cpl

  I'm unsure where this might fit best

I just updated the tasks pages in the way I described above.  You might
like to have a look at [2] this evening after the cron job has run
(please check the date at the bottom of the page - sometimes UDD fails
due to some lack of performance of udd.debian.org and the pages are not
rendered successfully).

Thanks for your work on astronomy packages

       Andreas.

[1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/
[2] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/astronomy#saods9
[3] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-sentinel.en.html#s-packageslist