Re: BibTeX file from debian/upstream data (Was: New Debian Science metapackages)

>     http://blends.debian.net/packages-metadata/debian.bib

quite rich already -- cool! ;)

just to clarify, this debian.bib has nothing to do with
http://wiki.debian.org/CategoryPublication
right? ;-)

as for author's field, I guess there is no other (reliable) way but to
simply follow Bibtex format in debian/upstream, and use 'and' as a
separator?