Re: SAGE in Debian status page

Hi!
Felix Salfelder prepared a recent PolyBoRi and pushed it here:
git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/polybori.git

Even though Sylvestre Lendru had said, he would sponsor it, it never got official. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar which button to push now. (Please let me know.)

Best regards,
  Alexander Dreyer

--
Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Math. Alexander Dreyer

Abteilung "Systemanalyse, Prognose und Regelung"
Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern

Telefon    +49 (0) 631-31600-4318
Fax        +49 (0) 631-31600-5318