SAGE in Debian status page

Hi!

I thought that a website comparing the versions of all SAGE related
packages with the versions in Debian would be very helpful, so I took
Frédéric Péters' script which generates such pages for GNOME and
modified it a bit to do the same for SAGE. (BTW, nice work Frédéric! I
always liked the GNOME status pages a lot.) The result is this status
page [1] which is updated once an hour.

If the Debian package is up-to-date, the Debian version that is shown is
the first up-to-date version, looking first in testing, then unstable
and then in experimental.

For cases where the Debian source package name does not match the spkg
name, a mapping between the two names has to be defined in the script,
so let me know if something is wrong or when a new package that needs a
mapping is uploaded to Debian. If you have any other suggestions, also
let me know.

Is there a list of dependencies for a given SAGE version? Right now this
only shows what SAGE is using now, not if the minimal requirements for a
given SAGE version are met. If Debian has a lower version of something,
we don't know if that's fine or it has to be updated to work with SAGE
properly.

Let me also include a link to [2], a Wiki page for coordinating the SAGE
in Debian effort.

Ok, so let's get rid of the red and grey parts in the "standard" section!

Best regards,
Tobias Hansen

[1] http://people.debian.org/~thansen/debian-sage-status.html
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Sage