Re: DM permission changes by FTP masters and FreeFem++ upload

Hello Andreas,
thank you for your relply to my request. DD Sebastien Villemot already did the
upload with my fingerprint, for the packages (mathgl and freefem++) that I
maintain.

He also informed me that I could upload myself a new upstream version of a
package, without a DD sponsor. Hence I uploaded freefem++ to experimental.

Best Regards
Dimitris

Στις Δευ 12 Νοε 2012 16:04:09 γράψατε: